Leverage Series: 30-60-90 & Success Through Others - Online Event - with Charlotte Savoy & Abe Shreve
Time & Location
About the Event
Leveraged Leadership provides proven hiring systems to ensure that the best and the brightest candidates who are more likely to succeed in the role - join your team and take your business to the next level.
Your success will not be measured by how much you get done, it will be measured by how much you can get done through other people. Leveraged Leadership is the first in a series of three leadership training courses designed to empower you to find, train, lead and retain your talent.
This event will take place live via an online webinar and you can take this event from wherever you are comfortable doing so.
This is the second and third course in our Leveraged Leadership Series. If you didn't attend the first session, but would like to take that one prior to taking this one, please email charlotte@myMAPScoach.com and we can send you the order link to purchase a recorded version and the materials.
Our objectives for this event are as follows:
- Learn a comprehensive process on how to onboard your new hire.
- Discover how to systematically and purposefully evaluate your hires to maximize their performance.
- Create a purposeful 30-60-90 day plan to ensure your new hire masters their 20%.
- Learn how to empower your people to build the empire inside of yours.
- Set clear expectations allowing your new hire to thrive in your organization.
- Align their motivational story to your own.
- Leverage key tools such as the GPS and the 4-1-1.