Leveraged Leadership - Find, Train, Lead & Retain Talent with Charlotte Savoy & Abe Shreve
Time & Location
About the Event
Leveraged Leadership provides proven hiring systems to ensure that the best and the brightest candidates who are more likely to succeed in the role - join your team and take your business to the next level.
Your success will not be measured by how much you get done, it will be measured by how much you can get done through other people. Leveraged Leadership is the first in a series of three leadership training courses designed to empower you to find, train, lead and retain your talent.
This event will take place live via an online webinar and you can take this event from wherever you are comfortable doing so.
Our objectives for this event are as follows:
- Learn how to use the MAPS Personality Assessment tool.
- Use a simple business plan to map your vision for your future empire.
- Master a comprehensive interview process that reduces the guesswork when evaluating talent and enables you to thoroughly understand and build relationships with each candidate.
- Consult with individuals on their personality assessments.
- Set your new hires up for success with expectations that empower.
The second and third courses (Success through Others and 30-60-90) are being offered in April, so please check our site and get registered for that one too!