The Coach Approach to Leading and Developing People - ONLINE EVENT
Time & Location
About the Event
The Coach Approach to Leading and Developing Your People
Today’s workforce is more distracted and disengaged than ever before. With so much business being conducted online and remotely, leaders in every industry are struggling to engage and develop their people.
* How do you create an environment that rewards results and culture through personal ownership?
* How do you ensure your workforce is bought into your mission and is living the company values?
* How do you make sure you are not held hostage by underperforming people?
The answer is found in The Coach Approach to Leading and Developing Your People.
In this Interactive Experience You will learn:
* The difference between traditional management and the “Coach Approach” to leading.
* The skills used by great coaching leaders to help their people take personal ownership of their roles and results.
* How to recognize when healthy conflict is needed and how to productively facilitate it.
* How to understand the tools that great coaching leaders use to lead and track the coaching experience.
* The coaching models used by great coaching leaders to get the very best experience from their workforce.
* The critical mistakes made by business leaders that foster disengagement and how to avoid them.
The Coach Approach to Leading and Developing Your People is a deeply immersive experience that helps good leaders become great leaders.
April 29th from 1:00pm to 2:30pm EST
Terry Gurno - Director of Coaches
Abe Shreve - CEO
Charlotte Savoy - President
No travel required as this is an online event!
**Tickets are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the event you are welcome to apply the credit towards a future event or transfer to another participant. No refunds will be issued.